Top Social

Travelogue -- Coeur D'Alene

Monday, July 25, 2016

By now it'll be no surprise to know that I went swimming in Coeur D'Alene because I have been swimming in every body of water that wasn't full of algae and bacteria since our road trip began. 

Coeur D'Alene is quite close to Spokane, so we arrived Sunday morning and found a great parking space for the Big Rolling Crate right near the big park downtown on the lake. Coeur D'Alene is awesome! We walked on these paths on Tubbs Hill that went along the lake with big cliffs where kids were jumping into the water and beaches where people were swimming and sunbathing. Everyone was so nice and friendly and fit-looking. The only downside was how many dogs there were. After my swim, I had to go back to the Big Rolling Crate and chill out so Diane and Todd could swim.


Todd jumped off cliffs, but Diane thought that was too scary, so she just observed. I was glad she was there to protect him, since I was being prevented from doing my job by my fear of other dogs.

We only had about two hours to spend in Coeur D'Alene because we were going to Missoula to see Diane's college roommate, so we didn't do anything else, but all of us agreed: We could have spent a full and happy vacation in this fabulous lakeside town.

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature